Do you know of a political event that should be posted here? Send an email to email@example.com. Thanks.
- Wednesday, Jan. 27, 2010, Richmond to Hampton Roads Passenger Rail Public Hearing
5:30-8 p.m., at City Center Conference Facilities, James and Warwick Rooms, 700 Town Center Drive, Newport News, VA. Click here for more information.
- Friday January 29, 2010 - Sheryl Holmes Abbott announces her candidacy for City Council South District. 6-7 pm at the Newsome House, 2803 Oak Avenue. Click here for the flyer.
- Saturday – January 30, 2010 - Southern Christian Leadership Conference (SCLC) Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Conference “Leadership in a Diverse Community” Forum Omni Newport News Hotel The Leadership In A Diverse Community Forum From 1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. is free and open to the public. For more information, contact Andrew Shannon at (757) 877-0792 or Edna V. Davis at (757) 218-8157. Click here for the link.
- Saturday – January 30, 2010 – The Southern Christian Leadership Conference (SCLC) and Southeast Community Day Planning Committee cordially invites you to attend the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Conference and Banquet on Saturday, January 30, 2010 at the Omni Newport News, located at 1000 Omni Boulevard. Newport News Vice Mayor and Daily Press Editor to host.
- February 20, 2010 Michael F, Carpenter is turning 50. Visit: http://www.togafest.org/ Benefiting: American Red Cross, Youth Challenge, & Trinity Lutheran
- Thursday April 8, 2010 Candidate Forum (all Candidates) sponsored by the “Southern Christian Leadership Conference. Forum wil be at Newport News City Council 6 p.m. -9 p.m.
- Thursday April 15, 2010 Candidate Forum (all Candidates)sponsored by the “Southern Christian Leadership Conference. Forum wil be at School Board Auditorium 6 p.m. -9 p.m.